THE CIRCLE’S FUNDING APPLICATIONS EXTENDED
We are delighted to announce that our current call for applications has been extended and that applications are open to join The Circle’s partner portfolio. We will award multi-year funding whilst working alongside new partners helping them achieve their goals and deliver more support for more women and girls through secure annual funding.
We are looking for applicants who would use their funding to work towards a shared aim of ending gender-based violence and empowering women economically in their local areas and beyond.
Applications have been extended and will close at 23:59 GMT on Friday 10th February.
- Must be working to end gender-based violence and/or empower women economically
- Preferably in the Global South or the UK
- Must have an annual income of £GBP equivalent of between £10,000 – £250,000
- Please note, we are particularly looking for partners in South Sudan, DRC, Afghanistan and Pakistan but this will not affect applications from other regions
- Must have proof of charitable status, governing document and proof of bank account.
“ I want to thank The Circle for supporting our project. Because of your efforts and hard work we have been able to change so many lives. Women who we have helped are finally now living a violence free life. Thank you.”
Mukyala – Women in Leadership, Uganda
In your application, we would love to hear about the areas of your project which you aim to develop, grow, or even areas you require seed-funding for. We are also open to flexible funding for core costs if required, however, we would need to know about the objectives and activities this partnership would fund within your organisation.
Applicants can complete their submissions via our online portal Apply here.
Please ensure you have read our full criteria and FAQ before completing your application. You can see a preview of the application form before you begin below.
Applications Project Partners Criteria FAQs (JAN 2023)
The Circle Programme 2022 Application Questions
Any questions regarding funding applications can be directed to [email protected] or Frances at [email protected]
Back to News